International Project Assistant [Student work] (m/f/d)
We are WAZIUP e.V, a non-profit organization promoting cutting-edge Internet of Things technologies in developing countries. For this, we developed an affordable and scalable IoT platform that already reached thousands of users in developing countries. The platform includes a range of sensing and actuating products, an IoT Gateway with Edge computing, and an Open Cloud platform. With this platform, we aim to accelerate social innovation and empower local IoT entrepreneurship. We are also engaged in IoT capacity building for startups, entrepreneurs and SMEs. We organized bootcamps, training and hackathons in more than 20 countries. We are based in Dresden, Germany and Verona, Italy.
We are looking for a Bachelor/Master Student for a student job or Internship to assist us in project operations.
- Assist the management of International projects
- Assist project accounting and financial & reporting
- Liaison and cooperation with international partners
- Support on organization of the training events and workshop
- International partners relationship management
- Students with a background in Economic, Business administration, International Management, or Social science
- Experienced in MS Word, MS Excel
- Basic English skills and fluent in German
- Interested in learning new international project management skills
- 4-20 hrs per week
We are social entrepreneurs and we work for a better digital world tomorrow. You will work in a highly international environment, with colleagues from many different countries in Europe and Africa. We are very tech-driven and open to new ideas. WAZIUP was created from a research project funded by the European Union, putting our research into practice. WAZIUP is a relatively young organization, so you will have the opportunity to exert your talent and grow personally. You can also expect flexible working and on-going career development opportunities.
- Starting date: immediately
- Part time
- Location: Dresden, Germany
Send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.